Monday, October 02, 2006

Return

For some reason, i wasnt able to access blogger for some time.
If u had followed my tagboard, i was discussing on SG Idol
but no time for that now.

ive been reading up on Chemistry for the past hour.
Still, nothing has completely entered my brain.
I dont know.
Shud i continue on Chem or use the night to study Geog.
Im really afraid of tmr's papers.

I barely passed Chem last semester.
Passing it now wud be some sort of an impossibility at my current state.
Geography. Well. Not many pass it anyway.
But if i want any chance of passing Humanities,
i wud have to score at least 40% for this paper.
Also seemingly impossible.

Anyway, did SS and Emaths1 just now
Emaths was not as hard as i tot.
But passing?
HELL NO.
Im trying to say that i wont get lower than 10 marks.

SS. I just didnt have enough time.
My last question, structured essay, was 4 lines long.
Level 1 answer i think.
That wud give me.. 2 marks?
Damn it. I focused too much on Source based qns.
ANd i dun thiink i did them correctly too.


DEAD?

0 comments: