Sunday, October 15, 2006

Gd DAY Mayte!!

today is a long anticipated day for me.
my relatives from Australia have supposedly arrived in Singapore at 2 am this morning.
hope they had a safe journey

they will be living at my aunt's house
for their time here, around 1 month.
this is the second time they have come back to Singapore for Hari Raya.
I will be visiting them in a few hours time and i'm really excited.
there are so many things to chat about.
just hope they dont ask about results though.
hehe.

a little bit more on them, my nephews,
they were borned in Singapore
and then migrated to Perth, Australia, some years back.
they've been living there since then
and have returned quite a few times.

They are probably the closest relatives i have and know.
I really envy them for being able to live in Australia.

0 comments: