Wednesday, October 25, 2006

FTE Results

quite surprised with my results.
didnt expect to get 29 in class?
i tot id do much worst?
it says here, "PROMOTED TO SEC4 EXPRESS"
thank god.

had Inter-Class soccer today.
Proud to announce i was top scorer for 10 mins.
Until Eugene 3F scored 1
and Kannan 3I scored 2.
wait.
means i was top scorer for 20 mins?
well, doeant really matter cuz 3G is out already.

but i'm not so sad.
can see how strong out opponents are.
we can be considered quite unlucky.
But sometimes losing by stupid goals is just irritating?!?!
oh well, tmr will be the semi finals and finals.

3B, 3H, 3I, 3F

3F is hanging on
3B has the teamwork and skills
3H has the speed and drive.
3I has the brains?
kidding
3I are all rounded and pack a punch.

seriously i dont know who will win but for some reason
i have a feel for 3H.
dunnoe la.
i just wish i cud be there la.


GAARRR..!

0 comments: