Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Virgin EYES!!!

I swear the haze is irritating.
Dunnoe if you ppl have noticed it yet.
But i just noticed the intensity of the haze last night.
While Iskandar claimed to have noticed a "change in atmosphere"
a few weeks ago.
I tought he lied.

Well, it certainly didnt make walking easy.
While others can simply ignore it like nothing was there,
a few of us walking to Hill Lock (Bukit Purmei)
got some eye irritation
my friend with Asthma had to cover his mouth and nose
so walking around these days arent that healthy
but exams are ending anyway
so if u wanna kill yourself go ahead.

wait.

shudnt you do that before the exams?

well. i dunnoe
for all i know this haze is a result of major deforestaion in Indonesia.
Well, not the first time it happened.
But little by little this is gonna affect the environment quite badly.
News say it'll end in 2 days.
Just have to bare with it.

Talking about last night.
It was Chinese and Indians(Hindus)
Back to back
Chinese were out for some Lantern Festival or is it Mooncake
which i tot was days ago.
Hill Lock was filled with kids and parents having some fun under the full moon.
While Hindus were at the open field beside Radin Mas Primary for some celebrations of some sort?
All this, while Muslim Malays and Indians go to Mosque for prayers.

So i guess, really nobody was at home last night?
really was a lively night. Loved it.

As for me, i didnt really pray.
Went to play soccer with some Henderson peepz at Hill Lock
MY FIRST DOZE OF SOCCER AFTER AROUND 1 MONTH.
hey. its the fasting month. u cant see me running around in the day.
so the night is my opportunity.
my chance
my saviour

we knocked out 4 teams in a row.
which was AMAZING
with ISKANDAR as goalkeeper.
upfront was me, Jaarvis and Azhar(not my father)
I didnt know Jaarvis played that well.
And Azhar was as good as usual.
Me? BAGUUUUUUUS (good)

funny thing was this super gay strong team was playing.
I was 101% sure we were gonna lose.
We started the match.
2 mins later
We Won.
Shortest game of that night.

3 cheers to soccer.


UFOOOOOOO!!!

0 comments: