Sunday, October 22, 2006

My my..
a post draught in my blog.
Well people like me arent that interested in posting exam results on blogs anyway.

But to tell you the truth,
i am keen to let you know that ALL students in 3G are going to Year 4 EXPRESS NEXT YEAR!!
so NOW we can start worrying about class jerseys and all.
however i do have a feeling nobody's gonna pay.

Anyways,
it has already been almost one month since fasting month started.
And today, (12.15 AM, Sunday)
will be the second last day of fasting for this year.
Without a doubt there is a mixed feeling in most Muslim's heart.

that exciting feeling that Hari Raya is 2 days away and on top of that, all you can eat plus green packets.
but that safe and secure feeling of being protected by god will be gone.
that holy presence will be missing again for one year.

so at the end of the day, we ask ourselves.
have we used this holy month to the maximum of our benefits.
for me, the answer is definitely no.
inevitably.
but a stronger religious feeling now resides in my heart.
and i hope it remains for a long time come.

well, ive got 2 more days.
wonder what i'll do.


BATTLEFIELD TOUR ON MONDAY

0 comments: