Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Attention to all
persons other than a family member,
spouse or lover whose company I enjoy and towards whom
I feel a certain degree of affection,
or otherwise known as my friends.



It is time to repay me, your Godfather with a service.

I require the following items for my journey to the East.

1) A working cellular phone along with it's charger
- Spare phone shall do
- Because my phone has failed me

2) A jacket
- Any type shall do
- Because its cold but not that cold over there

3) Digital Camera
- I know i wont receive any responses for this
- But who knows?
- This one is really optional though

Im pretty sure i need some other stuff
but i forgot wad.

Well anyway, anybody who is willing to lend
me any of the above, please contact me by Sunday

Sooo many things i havent done.

1) Go to money changer
2) Get a new pair of shoes
3) Decide on which bag to bring
and some more..

I also dont know wad kind of shoes to buy.
Ughh..
Life and its decisions..

Thank goodness there's Big Bang



This remix is just too good.
I mean, i tot Big Bang's unique tunes were great
but i forgot how good rap-oriented pop songs are.
At least that's what i call it.
This remix brings them closer to Epik High's style,
which btw, is the only other Korean artist
i listen to, other than the occasional Younha.


0 comments: