Sunday, March 08, 2009

As some of you might know,
i am currently over at Wuhan, China
for an Overseas Immersion Programme.

The internet here is unstable and limited
so my plans for blogging everyday
and posting up pics and all cant be put forth.

So from now til 14 April, this blog will be more or less dead,
unless something is done about the internet.
I supppose i actually CAN blog,
but the posts will be pictureless
as uploading speed is super duper slow.
And the internet might disconnect anytime.

So for pics, go to my Facebook account.
I'll only upload like 5% of all pics taken.
Really wish i could share with every1 all the pics and videos
but all that will have to wait til i get back to SG.

If you reallly do want to read about what
i've been doing here in Wuhan,
wait til i put the link up for my OIP blog.
Sensible comments only pls.
The blog is for my module.


0 comments: