Wednesday, February 18, 2009


How sucky is this.
I really have problems trying to sleep early these days.
And i swear its not because i've been having that
Craig David "Insomnia" song on replay for the past 2 days.

Usually, after holidays, i dont take too long
to readjust my body clock.
But for this particular year,
after the December break ended,
ive struggled to fall asleep early;
and today's no exception.

Its not so much of a "cant sleep" problem.
Its a "cant sleep on time" kind of problem.
No matter how early i get to bed,
i usually end up falling asleep at 2am,
which leaves me only more thn 4 hours to sleep
cuz i wake up at 6.30am almost everyday.
Dun ask why so early.

I was feeling really tired a few hours ago.
I was confident i would fall asleep fast and easy.
So i went to bed at 9pm.
But here i am, 12am, wide awake cuz my eyes
just cant close anymore.
I guess i have to wait for 2am again.

And i feel like shit.
Tired but cant sleep.

At least there's still the Bee Gees

How deep is your love?
How deep is your love?
I really need to learn..
Cause we're living in a world of fools,
breaking us down,
when they all should let us be.
We belong to you and me...


Now that's dope..

0 comments: