Sunday, April 06, 2008

Very sorry that this was supposed to be
MEGA POST
but blogger is being slow at uploading pics
(which happens very often)

I suppose under normal circumstances
I CAN
wait a little longer for the uploading.
but well, i wanna rest asap.

Played soccer yesterday
and a tournament today.
I wont be 100% for tmr's camp.
Thn again orientation camps arent dat physical.
But it still tires you.

I realised how rough and aggressive street soccer can be.
I was in total shock when i played just now.
Every1 was playing like a maniac.
And there i was thinking,
"Hell, wad the heck am i doing here?"
I played badly and the team didnt qualify for the next round.
Well, i'll be sure to draw experiences from this.

Surprisingly, i was playing in the same team
as my Primary 1 buddy, Ismail.
VERY VERY VERY VERY long since I last saw him.
Surprisingly enuff, he was the one to recognize me first,
even though i've dyed my hair and kept it long.
PRIMARY 1 BUDDY LEH!!
means when i P1 he was either P4 or P5
and guided me ard the school every recess time.

It certainly took me back.
One of the strongest memories i had back in
OLD Blangah Rise (we moved to new location at P3)
in fact, involves him.

He took me and my group of friends to
the back of the classroom block where the soccer field was.
And told us that scoring a goal on the field,
in football, is an incredible feat,
no matter wad type of goal,
or wad type of occasion it was.
After saying that he made a gesture of kicking
an invisible ball towards a goal post
and then he went running and screaming

"GOOOAAALLL!!!!"

wad a wonderful memory to have.

chatted with him and all,
played a few matches
thn went back home in a van
just like how we went there.

Well, so before i go on a 3 day hiatus,
(away at Ngee Ann poly for camp)
here's a sneak preview of wad i was supposed to blog.


the non-existent Mas Selamat?

trees?

water?

shoe in water?

kampong house?


WHERE THE HECK COULD THIS BE?!?!
well, actually i guess its pretty obvious.

At any rate, sms ur answers to
1800-666-KIDDING
Phonelines will be closed Wednesday night


Sayonara~!

0 comments: