Monday, April 14, 2008

First day in poly

Man Utd won Arsenal.
But my first day in poly wasnt easy.

First of all it sucked to wake up at 6am
after sleeping at 1am, watching the match first.
Thn 195 took all the time in the world to arrive.
Still, i reached school at the planned time.
Met up with my groupmates
and then headed to our designated first lessons.

It was "Mechanic ECPRO" for me.
Wadever dat means.
But clearly enough it was about electrical engineering
and stuff, sort of like an introduction.
3 hour tutorial.

IN ADDITION,
graded presentation NEXT WEEK.
So poly's pace is this fast huh?
it okay though.

Next up was 1 hour of Engineering Maths.
Just 1 hour, yet i felt most worn out here.
HOMEWORK GIVEN for this one.

And the last module of the day,
Computer Engineering.
Now this is something very new to me.
I find it rather interesting
but my new found friend assured me it wont be fun
in just 3 weeks time.

More about this friend of mine,
i met him when i sat next to him back in the first lesson.
Didnt talk much then, but did so after that.
Here's how the conversation went.

"Eh you how many years old ah?"

"You look at me and guess lor"

"Ermm...19?"

"27"


Yea i know u know how i reacted.

Of course, there were breaks in between my lessons.
During ur free time u can do about anything u want.
But the thing i wanted to do most was end the day and go home.
Cuz seriously i felt very lethargic.

Gimme a break!
Its only the first day and it gets this stressful.
Certainly hope it gets better.

0 comments: