Sunday, December 10, 2006

The One who played Sweeper

Ok. I didnt jog.
I walked to Hill Lock to see whether there were anybody kicking around there.

I saw one or 2.
I sat down.
Alot more came.

And wadye know.
I found a new group of ppl to play soccer with.
Alot of familiar faces actually.

And so my first game.
I went straight to attack.
wtf.
I missed in front of goal 5 times.

Ppl were like saying, "Ah. He's no big deal"
i could see it in their faces.
damnit.
u know how dat feels?

to come and play with a fresh new group of ppl
to miss 5 times the first time they see you play
and to know dat they were looking down on you

fine.
i play Sweeper.

then they began to wonder, "Who is this guy?"
exaggeration.
basically, i played better controlling things from behind.
Last man, as many ppl know it.
The ball comes anywhere near the goalpost,
dats where i'll go.
Get the ball, and start a counter attack.
Of course with my superb vision,
most of my counter attacks resulted in goals.
I made many assists.

Sweepers dont really do that.
They just get the ball and whack the ball up.
They play safe.

But being something else is fun isnt it.
So i played something like a point guard in basketball.
A playmaker from behind.
And dat was when my game started to improve.

Ok then. I'll try and play more of the


SWEEPER



0 comments: