Saturday, December 02, 2006

The One who is feeling sorry and all

damn.

Well earlier in the afternoon,
Muneer accompanied me to Queensway to get a new pair of shoes.
Obviously, i didnt have a clue on which to buy.
And my bargaining sux.

He recommended me this pair of Lotto shoes,
which was really hot on sales.
He claimed he had wanted it for a long time
and dat he would return at night, to buy it.
I bought it.

and well,

we both came back at night.

I came to exchange my size 6.5 to a size 7.

Unfortunately, they could only find a size 7.5,
and it was the last one.
Muneer just had to arrive 5 mins after me
to realize the fact that,
he wouldnt be able to buy the shoes dat he longed for.

My mind, as usual, in stressful times(even in the slightest of stress),
went blank.

I just well, waved, said sorry, and went out of the shop.
I was gonna exit Queensway until i decided to return to find him.
It wasnt dat hard.
I told him dat i could sell my current Lotto to him.
And i, on the other hand, would go on a journey to find a new pair.

Well, he rejected.
Of course he rejected.
What was i thinking.
If i were give the same offer, i would definitely choose to be
Mr. dun worry im fine
and reject the offer.
Accepting it would be make me feel so thick skinned.

If i wanted to change things,
i wud need to borrow a time machine from sumwhere else.
But dat wud be troublesome
cuz have ta report for OBS tmr.

Great
Now im going to OBS without a clear mind.


RARRR!~


0 comments: