Thursday, December 14, 2006

The One making appearance on Channel 8?

Yes!
The fan is nt working again!
And fortunately theres an extra fan!

Wez walkin home from skool,
very near my block, at the foothills of Mt Faber,
a group of ppl surrounded a few other ppl
who really looked as if they were fighting.

Yes, they were.
They were shooting.

No. Not shooting bullets.
But shooting for a series/film.
I think its the same crew as the one shooting in GESS too.
Cuz earlier in school i saw the crew setting off to sumwhere.
And perhaps its common sense for them to go sumwhere near?
so i ASSUME its the same crew.

So. It crossed my mind.

Should I be an extra and walk past (behind) the actors filming?
Hehehe
Nah.. Wad diff will it make in my life.

Anyway i'm happy with my 0.5 second appearance in


HOLLAND V

0 comments: