Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The One on Fire

I was on fire.
Nope.
Not because of soccer, basketball, or some game.
or anything else u were thinking.

Logically speaking, i was on fire.
As in i was BUURning.
I do NOT know how the heck it happened.
But my hair caught fire.

I was playing checkers against Rahim.
Seems like a very safe activity rite?
Not if the ppl around u were playing with lighters
and leaving the gas on for some time.

I was packing up the checkers set.
Rahim lit a lighter near to me.
And wadye know.
My hair caught fire.

So i did wad ALL of you wud have done.
PANIC
U telling me u can relax when ur hair was burning away?
The only resort was to slap and beat my own head
with my bare hands.
Fortunately, yes. It Worked!

Its scary.
Its not like the fire was burning very slowly.
The second he lit the fire, was the moment my hair started
to burn.
And i cud feel it spreading real fast.

As if i bathed in gasoline this morning.

The only logical explanation:

The gas they left on from the lighter
somehow was circling around my hair.
So when a fire was lit,
it all ignited.
Well dats the closest guess.

I wudnt say it was funny.
Not saying it was really tragic too.
But people..


my hair caught fire..

0 comments: