Wednesday, August 16, 2006

1 v 1 DotA

Wahahahah
Won Danny for the second time!!
1 v 1 DotA
6.35b
-arem
Danny = Spiritbreaker
Aziz = Naga Siren


Final Kills
Danny = 2
Aziz = 5
Final Deaths
Danny = 3
Aziz = 2


So the match started. Randomed, got Naga Siren. Nvr really used Naga Siren b4. Only tried her with AI before. So i wasnt dat confident going up against a Spiritbreaker which has 3000 gold to start the game with. I bought BoS, RoR and Yasha. He bought BoS, Sange and a few Flasks.


Firstblood
Both of us had yellow health.
He wanted to finish me.
So he chased me
He ran past one of my towers.
And when he reached the second one,
i smartly netted him
resulting in me dying with a final Greater Bash
worst of all he escaped death.


So confidence was at extreme lows.
It became worse when he killed me another time.
I figured that if i had to win, i wud have to take extreme measures and play smart.


**INSERT MAPHACK HERE**


Now knowing where he is all the time, i confidently farmed.
I had it all under control until the next occasion when we drew our swords.
The usual combo for me, Mirror Image and Ensnare.
then WHACK ARHH!!!!
He really was gonna die when suddenly..

.. he blinked


WAD THE FUCK!! Blink Dagger?!? I hate dat item!
So cheap!


The Devil seemed to speak to me.
Which made me type:
"Danny, Dagger of Escape(blink) is not allowed in a 1 v 1 match"

Danny: Where got? Really meh?
Aziz: I dun mind la. but if u wan to win in honour..

5 mins later
Danny: I sold my dagger liao
Aziz: k.. *LOL*

that was the turning point
killed him 3 times.
and sent him home everytime we faced each other
fortunately for him he reached a HoT and a vitality booster which made him a freaking tank.
Aziz hates tanks.
But tanks werent gonna stop my super gay mirror images with 300 crits.

So i went on to destroy his mid lane creep producing buildings.
Went to get some items
killed him 2 more times.
and ended the game


Final Items
Boots of Travel, Eye of Skadi, Sange And Yasha (i know they dont stack) and Monkey King Bar.
and a Ring of Regeneration


So another win for Aziz.
Once again he proves his doubters wrong.
And its true wad they say


ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR

0 comments: