Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I was entering my toilet this afternoon

when a huge lizard dropped from the sky ceiling.
As if that wasn't enuff,
i sprayed it with water for a good 5 seconds.
The reaction was rather hysterical.

I recall a few days ago i saw another lizard.
This one moves so fast,
it seemed like it teleported from point A to B.
Startled me.
That was hysterical too.

I also recall the other day when i was
at Queensway with Chi Jie and Josh.
A girl was playing with a scooter of some sorts,
looked at us looking at her, thn fell down.
Hysterical.

Thn at that moment it reminded me of another occasion,
at Yong Li's house's swimming pool.
A boy riding his bike along the perimeters
of the pool, looked at us looking at him,
and fell into the pool, along with his bike.
What can i say?
Hysterical.


0 comments: