Friday, July 10, 2009

2ne1 - i dont care

Ppl have been telling me i look pale
for the whole of this week.
How does a person look pale?
I've never been able to spot a pale person.

Oh well, just when i was getting better from
the minor sickness i had over last weekend,
i seem to be having a headache right now.
Don't know why im feeling unwell.

----------------------------------------------------------

In other news,

I was supposed to blog about this ytday
but for some reason i didnt.
Its okay cuz i'll do it now.

Kay so 2NE1 released their new single
"I Dont Care"
a few days ago.

But only ytday, they released the MV for it.
As a fan, i really really love it.
I like how they get to show a more feminine
side for this new song,
as compared to all the energized performances
for FIRE.



And only just now,
they performed it on Music Bank
which i streamed live in sch
with Shahril and Ri Sheng




Exceeds my expectations.
And i'm just hoping they get better and better
like how their promotions for FIRE went.

I'm totally loving CL with her hair let down.
Actually, i love all of them.

They also just released a mini album,
and are expecting to release their
first full length album in a matter
of months.

Their biggest target, to hold a concert
by the end of this year.

I think they are talented and popular enough to do so.
2NE1 hwaiting!!

0 comments: