Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14 July

I gotta blog since today is 14 July.
Not significant to most,
but it's a special day for some,
a certain significant 23.
So to all of us, cheers,
and happy 3rd anniversary!!

Wei Xiong showed me this video at ourspace today.
We were having laughing fits watching it.



I'm sure u'll be able to appreciate
the almighty-ly entertaining commentary
even if ur not a soccer fan.

And i'm damn addicted to Chae Yeon's "Shake" song.
Listened to it all the way on my way to school.
Unfortunately, my earpiece died on me
first thing when i reached school.
Why isit so damn hard to maintain
a good old pair of earpiece?

Ended the day by taking a cab home.
It was a smooth ride which costed only
$8.80 instead of the usual
$9.00 ++.
Plus the driver was a very nice person.
Courtesy made my day;
even though it was already nearing the end of it.

I'm really trying to get my sleeping habits right
and go to bed as early as 10 or as late as 11.
But with the influx of so many new songs,
and so many variety show episodes left unwatched,
it's just too difficult.

Oh well..

0 comments: