Monday, April 27, 2009

tribute to ryan giggs

Just a day ago I linked JK to a video
compilation of Ryan Giggs.
Today, it is announced that he is the
PFA Player of the Year.

I'm really happy for him cuz he has served
United for so long
and has mesmerized us all with his dazzling runs
down the wing,
or maybe in recent times,
his experience and consistent performances.

Ryan Giggs is without a doubt my favorite player
of all time.
Too bad i'm not left legged.

Del Piero once said,

"This is embarrassing to say, but i've cried twice in my life watching a football player; the first one was Roberto (Baggio) and the second was Ryan Giggs"

Looking back at all that he has done for United,
I might as well cry too.

Here's the video i linked JK to



i teared watching this.



Loyalty, Dignity and Desire makes him Legendary..

0 comments: