Sunday, April 19, 2009

busy even b4 semester starts

I can't believe today was the first time
i ever went to NP Alumni.
The place seems like a pretty cool place to me.
I think i'm gonna go there quite often
just to use the shower facilities.
Have membership card thn must make full use rite?

There were lots of people around at
Convention Centre to set up their booths for
tmr's CCA Fiesta.
So it's been one year huh.
Kinda fitting that i grow a year older
close to when the new academic year starts.
Well anyway, our booth only took us 10 mins
to prepare.

Apart from planning the first training on Wed,
I really got lots of impt stuff to do now.
IS module presentation is on Wed too.
Soccer competition is on Sun,
and most imptly, the EM3A exam next week.
Someone's gotta remind me that I have to do all these.

So basically, even b4 semester starts,
I'm already busy.
Please dont let this be a sign for things to come.

Life should give me better signs than this.

^^




what i'm currently addicted to


0 comments: