Friday, April 17, 2009

18



This year's birthday might have been the best yet.

I apologize that I was not able to catch
the Man Utd vs Porto game
cuz i had to wake up early the next day to go to school.

But waking up and straight away learning
that Ronaldo scored a wonder of a goal
to win United the game, was a really great feeling.
Its like CR7 knows it was my day. haha.

Then I had to make my way to NP
to collect a book prize for
one of the modules i was taking.
EE division is getting bigger and bigger,
since now there is another new course,
Clean Energy Management.
So freshies, see you all around.

I must say that these 2 things alone
was enough to make me satisfied on the day.

But there was still a BBQ on the afternoon.
Yea. It's the main reason why i didnt stay up late
to watch the game in the first place.

BBQ was great.
Didnt expect a cake,
but well, always knew the cake would not be meant
for eating.

There are videos of us smothering cake
and spraying coke on each other
but I dont think it will be of any use uploaded here
cuz it was quite dark and you cant see it clearly.


satay ^^



"heh, i'm gonna own you all in poker later"

i'm not entirely sure what this group of ppl were doing

"You come to me and say, Don Corleone, give me justice.
But you dont ask with respect..."



dj max


of course, i helped out too


2 very cute white cats dat crashed our party.

Ling Zhen was excited about figuring out "numbers"
that the cats were forming, for totto or 4d or sth..



As crazy as it was, sum1 brought up the idea of
rushing home, and straight away coming out again
to play soccer.
Being the freaks that we are, we did exactly that.

I was so tired by noon,
i was dozing off at mosque
during friday prayers.

Took a 4 hour nap when i got back,
and now i find myself wide awake at the wrong time of the day.

0 comments: