Thursday, March 19, 2009

Alrite, my China OIP blog
is FINALLY up and updated,
so visit if if you want.

I'm not gonna update this blog for the next 3 weeks
unless i really have to.
But as for the other blog, I'll update everyday.

Btw, that blog gives me 50% of marks
for my China module.
That's why im putting in quite alot of effort
on content.

The only problem is, uploading pics is slow as hell,
so unless you're willing to read picture-less posts,
i suggest you don't even bother. Hehe.

But anyway, I'll try to upload one or two photos
whenever possible.
Uploading photos on Facebook isnt dat much of a problem though.

Oh, yea. Here's the URL

http://42daysinwuhan.blogspot.com/


i can't really figure out how to do the
archive thing by myself,
so i just set it so that all posts are visible from day 1.

There really is no other purpose for me doing this
other than getting marks for my module,
BUT
i would like to believe that there ARE souls out there
who care and worry about me,
and are willing to know what i've been up to.

So that's it for now,
I'll be back in Singapore in just a while

^^

0 comments: