Monday, September 15, 2008

my first GPA


I woke up to a pleasant surprise today.
A couple of B+, 1 B, 1 C, and an AD
gave me a GPA score of 3.16
Absolutely delighted since i convinced myself
that i was gonna get 2.5 or below the night before.

This is in accordance to my way of life, called,
"Aim Low"

You aim low, so when you perform above expectations,
you're extremely delighted.
Yet when you don't, you dun feel all too sad.
Why? Cuz u aimed low.

yea. This mentality got me through my whole sec school life.
Kids, there's a life skill for you.

Just kidding.

Well anyway, i dont usually do this,
and neither do i get to do this very often,
but,



F#$% YEAH!!

DISTINCTION BABY.

YOU FEEL ME?

YOU FEEL ME?!?!?




okay.
sorry about that.
yea dat AD means i got a distinction for one of my modules.
which is called ECPRO.
Engineering: A Creative Profession.
Remember when i posted about building that
mini robotic car and stuff like dat?

(If you dont, click here.)

yea, this module.
It owns.

Though i do feel i cud have pushed for an A
for Computer Programming.
But seriously, 3.16 is more than i cud wish for.

Did anybody see the moon anytime last night
or even tonight?
I probably nvr seen a bigger rounder moon
thn what i saw at 8pm just now.
at 9pm it got higher in the sky
and further from Earth
(assumption)
so it looked smaller already.


But seriously, it was so mystical,
it almost had a haunting presence.
Its like one huge eye looking down at you.


No, not you Sauron.
Go away.

Does this happen every mid Autumn festival?
Cuz this is the first time i've noticed it.
Oops, look at the time.
Gotta catch heroes.




0 comments: