Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ECPRO



This one day in ECPRO...
(Engineering, A Creative Profession)
yep dats the module's name.

We were given a toolkit.

Which had the following items.

The ppl you see here are my classmates btw.

and pardon me for unintentionally
giving the Haziq face.
i just found it funny to be messing with my laptop's webcam.

"Hi!!"

So you start with many parts,

And with highly sophisticated mathematical calculations

and some brilliant engineering,

You get a small robot car!

And guess wad?
It actually looks good with my mouse on top of it.

This is the small wheel version.

Dun play play, cuz my car was fast and had a good torque!!
(secret: i used my own new batteries)
(but maybe the whole class also did so)
(you sneaky bastards)

and with that being done,
I shall now be on a 5 day hiatus.

anybody who wants to find me can do so back at GESS.
and Pulau Ubin.

0 comments: