Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Marcus called in from Shibuya just now.
Life sounds so great in Japan.
Definitely going there at some point of my life.

So as to explain the lack of entries in recent days,
again, its a combination of laziness and nothingness to post.

Sleeping time is now 3am - 4am.
And i wake up to eat at 5am (for fasting purposes).
I watch Oprah which is an awesome show btw,
til 6am.
Thn after some time stoning,
i go back to sleep and wake up at around 3 - 4pm.

Its actually a good strategy cuz i can shave off
like 8 hours of fasting.
I just have to wake up at 3pm or so,
and tahan the hunger for a while, till its 7pm.

But ur discouraged to act all lazy when ur fasting actually.

Its also been more anime for me.
It felt like i waited a damn long time for ep 22
of Macross Frontier to be released.
But well, it didnt disappoint.

Seriously, thank you Macross Frontier
for redefining anime music and soundtrack.
Your music is just f#$% awesome.

Here's Sheryl Nome's Northern Cross for you



Korean music's actually nice too.
Been listening to their hip-hop and r&b.



Epik High mashes electronica with rap very well.
The girl's not part of their group btw.
That's Younha, whos probably my fav female singer
at the moment.


btw, this song is her singing in Japanese, not Korean.

or maybe you'd prefer Big Bang.



yea, they've got more of the pretty-boy appeal.
They're still hip hop oriented though.

I realise I listen to so much songs from the west,
I dun really pay attention to local or at least
regional music.
Tmr i'm trying to find Chinese rock bands.
A rarity indeed.
Seriously all i hear from Chinese artists are slow love songs.
Or at least those are the ones that get popular.
Or maybe im just ignorant.
Prove me wrong CHINESE PEOPLE!!!!!



0 comments: