Thursday, May 01, 2008

Labour Day 2008

A well deserved break today for all those working
men and women who have been working hard. o.O
And also all the students studying hard
for MYEs or wadever it is ur studying for.
Of course i'm not one of them.

Today i was supposed to go out with OG Whisky.
But in the end i had to stay at home cuz
the ppl who are gonna renovate my house came over
to measure the details and all.
Being the only person in the household who speaks English,
i had to stay so that they and my parents
dun engage in a chicken and duck conversation.

Wad are they doing working on Labour Day anyway?

Well whatever it is, i'm glad my house is finally
getting a renovation.
Actually, only the kitchen.
But that'll do cuz the kitchen is what im worried about anyway.

My mom cooks everyday on a stove
thats 1310398123 years old.
Its oven malfunctioned like more than 10 years ago.
It cant even close properly.
Heck, everytime i look at the stove i feel like
it could explode anytime.

If only i could take photos of my kitchen
(AND MY TOILET)
and show you ppl.
Not as a means of showing off of course.

Anyway, my toilet is very old.
Its separated into 2 diff rooms, toilet bowl and bathroom,
unlike most of ur toilets.
And the toilet bowl is the squatting one.

And the kitchen cabinets,
luckily its only my mom who uses them.
Cuz if any1 else stronger than her tries to open any of the compartments,
they'll probably tear the whole thing apart.

My point is, my kitchen is old,
its dirty,
its got insects and lizards crawling all over it at night,
and its old.

So i'm kinda looking forward to an all new kitchen

0 comments: