Thursday, May 08, 2008

19th day in Ngee Ann Poly.

Today had a really weird start.
Mom woke me up at 6am.
And asked me if i was supposed to head to school
early or late today.
Thinking that a 9am start was considered early,
i said "early".

So she rushed me to wake up,
eat my breakfast, bath and everything
with the mentality that i was gonna be late.
I completed everything in 15 mins
instead of the usual 30 mins.

I left home and walked briskly to the bus stop
cuz i was a minute behind time.
(would have missed a bus)
But when i got to the bus stop,
tired after the incredibly fast paced start to the day,
i finally realised that i was an hour ahead of time.

You see to my mom, "early" means
im supposed to be at school by 8am.
Yea so dats how the an okay day began.

Anyway, i figured its time for me to do
the random quiz Valerie tagged me with.

Here we go ~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.What is your greatest fear?
- I got a few fears la but nt sure which is the greatest.
But i think its gotta be insects, esp cockroaches.

2.If you could be a superhero for a day, who would you be and WHY?
- Iron Man's about the coolest hero in the block rite now.
But ive always been a fan of...
heck it i want to be Iron Man.
Still wanna ask me why?

3.What I want the most now?
- Understanding of all the PHYSICS in my modules.

4.What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Always wanted to be a pro footballer.
WANT.

5.If you can have 1 more dream to come true, what would it be?
- What Valerie said ^^

6.What are you afraid to lose now?
- My new found interest in Engineering Maths.
I dunno wad i'd do without it.

7.Do you believe in being in love forever?
- Yea why not? Doesnt happen too often though.

8.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Never good at dat kind of stuff.
So yea just sit back and wait for sth happen.
Unless ur really desperate?
(which shouldnt happen)

9.If your phone is going flat, who will you contact first to inform him/her about it?
- Waste money for wad..
I'll always be home early.

10.How do you define friends?
- People who go out go their way to help you when theres a need.
And people who stand by you because they enjoy it,
and not for any credit or benefit whatsoever.

11.Which type of person do you hate most?
- Ppl who dunno how to shutup when needed.
It gets annoying, really.
Alternatively, ppl who act unnecessarily just for attention.

12.What are the things going through your mind now?
NewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchenNewkitchen

13.Have you been betrayed by any of your friends?
- Nothing i know of.
But dats good enough.

14.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Hmm..
Family and friends.
yea..

15.Roughly, how much of an age gap would you want to have between you and your spouse?
- I ain't no Ashton Kutcher.
I'd say ideal wud be 5 years max?
Wudnt mind 7 or 8?
Unless she's the older one la.

16.What do you want your friend to be like?
- Most importantly, trustworthy.
Funny is always good.

17.What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
- Trustworthy? lol.
Forgive me if i am not.
But i'll make up for it by cracking a joke or two ^^

18.If you have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
- I have an immediate answer for this one.
Its definitely got to be my laziness towards studying.
So if sum1 can change dat please contact me.

19.If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
- Apparently nobody.
No siblings.
Dun connect with my parents well.
Even if i say friends, most of the time i keep it to myself.

20. What's your regret in life?
- Not getting on that flight to Panama.
kidding.
Ermm.. Getting on Oceanic Flight 815.
kk kidding.
Erm.. no major regrets to call it a "regret in life"
But i'll tell you one thing i regret.
Sleeping in class so often in sec school.



Yea so i'll let others spread this thing.








0 comments: