Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horton

Alright so i was at Tiong Bahru Plaza
to watch a movie.
Saw a few familiar faces at Mac,
thn headed to GV.

Horton is a very nice movie.
Its got a simple plot,
good humor,
and also some dramatic scenes.
Its got a really epic ending and i loved it.
Kind of like how Ice Age 2 was.

I get the feeling im gonna stay up til very late tonight.
I woke up at 8am,
used the com til 10am,
went to sleep til 3pm.
I am VERY awake now.
Guess i'll go stream a movie later.
Just streamed Road Trip last night.
Its nice and its NC 16 for reasons dat become very obvious
when u watch it.

^^

talking about movies,
a long nap in the morning to afternoon
also meant i had this very long
and surprisingly smooth flowing dream.
It was kind of like an Indiana Jones setting.
I was in a group, we were in some ancient cave,
we were to avoid the bad guys, and get the treasure
for ourselves.

98% of the dream i was just being useless
and didnt know wad purpose i had in the story.
but at the very end,
i accidentally used my revolver and shot down my friend,
thinking he was the enemy.
yea, dat was my purpose.

among the other things i remember
was a dolphin with a beak of a parrot?
and a very big botak head guy chasing us.

if i have time after my retirement age,
maybe i'll write a screenplay for it.


i didnt realise the flaw in the Horton movie until now.
the so called moral of the story is,
"People are people, no matter how small"

there was nothing wrong with this
until i remembered
the characters in the movie were either
animals or micro organisms.

but nvrm

0 comments: