Monday, March 17, 2008

Acer Extensa

I finally got myself a laptop.
Though its only an Acer Extensa,
compared to others who have models far better than mine,
i'm still satisfied with it.
For a fact, its faster than my desktop.

Well anyway, i went down to Ngee Ann Poly
for the fourth time, today.
This time, to take the colour vision test.
Seems that i have perfect colour vision.
Don't know about perfect VISION itself though.

After that, went to buy me laptop.
Along the way,
actually before and after all these,
Many random ppl tried to psycho Shahril and I
into going for Freshmen Orientation Camp
and Sports Camp.

Khalish even called my name out loud
and told me to join.
An NCC senior btw.
We faked our way thru most of them.

Random guy: Excuse me, are u 2 freshmen?
Shahril: Ahh..no Year 2. *smile smile

looking at how fake Shahril's expression was,
i was surprised the guy even fell for it.
Well we used this method a few times.

then at the canteen,
2 girls were approaching us with a
" I think they're freshmen but im afraid to ask"
kind of look.

But not wanting to have awkward moments
talking to strangers about joining
some camp dat i have no intention of attending,
I pretended to be damn busy on the phone,
writing something down on a notebook.
wow this paragraph is actually a sentence.

The thing is,
i swear they were super hot.

Well back to buying my laptop,
another NCC senior, Zhi Yong
guided me through.
And purchasing my laptop was a very easy process.
Went on to check my laptop sumwhere in the school,
and after everything was cleared,
went home.

i took a photo while testing my webcam.

there it is

0 comments: