Thursday, January 24, 2008

they say a picture speaks a thousand words
here's 4 thousand words for you.






(shot with webcam so pls dun expect high quality)

have ur laugh America,
i'm an idiot.


k just kidding.

English: Hey! A B3! Tot i was gonna flunk.

Humanities: A B4 is good enuff considering both papers
were killers in their own way.

Maths: Im probably the most delighted C6-er in school.

Chemistry: Surprisingly, many ppl failed this one.

Biology: C5, and i'm thankful enough.

POA: Wad a shocker! And wad a surprise! A B4!
and i didnt balance any shit.

Malay: B3. Hmm.. nvrm. the second shot was worth a try.


Overall, im just a little bit disappointed with myself.
my expected RAW score for L1R4 was 18 - 24.
the form writes my score as 16.
but dats including CCA AS a subject.
(I think. Cuz all other methods dun total up to 16)
but anyway, wads more impt is the LR2B2.
For business courses i score an 18 (after CCA)
which practically gets me nowhere,
and for technology courses i score a 19 (after CCA)
which is 1 point short of Real Estate.

Dun ask me about my options
cuz i havent decided on them yet.
All i can tell is all the courses that i am interested in
are beyond my reach.

I'll give this a good and long thought before
i come back and blog here again.
Hopefully i'll attain enlightenment.

btw, i passed Maths ^^
(but still, if they dun put it as a compulsory subject,
my score wud be way better)

0 comments: