Wednesday, January 16, 2008

life in 2008 so far (part 2)

If u read dat post below, u shud know
that the whole chunk of words was ripped from Wikipedia.
Yet another example of how lazy
i am to blog these days.
Cant say im lazy.
Just have no flow to what i wanna blog about.
Maybe this is the difference between
going to school and
not going to school.
You just cant think much after not thinking for a long time.

I feel like shit now.
Coughing like mad after going to Josh's place.
Reason being i laughed too much.
And laughing is supposedly "the best medicine"

No doubt, conditions have improved since last time.
I certainly feel that my lungs are cleared.
I can breathe much easily now.
But there's still phlegm,
and it just bloody wont go away.

Life's been dull since asthma.
I may be enjoying life without school,
but i just cant help but think that it would be all so much better
if i were perfectly okay.

Firstly,
I'd be playing soccer without holding back.
Looking back, my performance in the previous
field match was mediocre.
And to think i'd be able to last as winger for 90 mins.

Next,
i'd be enjoying food glorious food.
Ever since asthma, i have strictly restricted myself
from consuming the following:-
- cold drinks
- ice cream
- sweets
- chocolates
- oily food
- fast food

Not eating ice cream, sweets and chocs,
is perfectly bearable.
Its the total opposite for the others.
Where do you go out and eat with ur friends?
Fast food restaurants.
What do you eat when ur outside?
Fast food.

Fortunately, we've been going to coffee shops alot.
Still, its a pain to see you guys enjoy
coke and ice kachang,
while i have to limit myself to tap water.

Theres nothing else really,
except the fact that everything else you do,
is somehow affected because you're feeling like this.
Im sick of this short and heavy breathing.

This isnt related, but to add on to all these,
i even forgot that i was going to NP Open house this Sat,
and instead, i set up a street soccer match for the team.
Now i have to find sum other ppl to go there with
on Friday i suppose.

And its been real boring at home.
Im practically at home every Tues and Thurs
cuz those are the days we dont play soccer.
Sat and Sun's story varies.

At home i just feel like doing nothing la.
Usually end up sleeping,
thn cant sleep at night.
My body clock shifted big time.
I sleep at 3am now.
Wake up ard 8 - 9 am.
and feel sleepy thruout the whole day.

Slept at Josh's place.
And slept in front of the com a while ago,
even not responding to a person messaging
and nudging me.

Life isnt too good early into 2008.
I hope this isnt a preview for things to come.
Someone try to cheer me up okay?


oh, did i mention.
The results are coming soon

0 comments: