Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

Happy New Year!
My my, 2007 passed by real fast, and i mean it.

Countdown @ Vivo wasnt really dat nice.
Thank god there was Hady Mirza cuz his performance was brilliant.
;_;
Overall, countdown wasnt more fun to watch
than the fireworks happening directly
above my house, at Mount Faber.
MUCH better ones than last year.
And mind you, last year's werent half bad.
Its partly nicer this year cuz of the
GIANT Xmas Tree lights on display too.
So yea, Mount Faber has turned from a dull to
a real happening place.

Back to the topic,
2007 was supposed to be a prominent year,
and i guess it really was.
After all,it was the year i turned 16.
But really theres no difference between 15 and 16.
At least not on my side of the story.

More importantly,
it was the year for the O LEVELS!!.
At various points of my future life,
I am going to look back at 2007,
and either be real proud of myself,
or curse myself for not working hard enuff.
That would all depend on the results
coming up in January.

So, 2008, what now?
I'm looking towards many changes for myself.
Mainly, rather than just being
a passive member of the family,
sitting down here doing nothing,
yet im doing something by wasting money and electricity,
I wanna be of more use to my parents.
Help them out more and stuff like dat.

And besides that, I think i finally have an ambition now.

So yea, here's to the New Year,
and may all our hopes and wishes
come alive in this new chapter of our lives.

Enjoy 987FM's number 2 song of the year,

Umbrella
by Rihanna



and for your own interest,
rock band, McFly's version of it



i really think it deserved number 1



0 comments: