Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Post Chalet

I really need some sleep and rest rite now...

Sunday i spent the night at Kum Wai's with the rest of the guys.
Everytime i go there, the only thing we do
is play that outdated version of Winning Eleven.
Thn again, its still fun. I only had 2 hours of sleep that day.
I went home and i DID get ard 3 more hours of sleep
but my sleep was cut short since Shahril told me
there was possibility that the Wonder Girls might
be shopping around town that day.

Rushed to town, kind of didnt bother about spotting them.
Instead we did our own thing.
Then headed to chalet.
Which was a further 2 nights of not sleeping well.

Went home early and almost immediately have to wake up
and do everything that i did today.
And i am FINALLY having my own free time now.
I'm kind of brain-dead though,
so this is all that i can think about sharing rite now.

I think chalet was great.
Didnt do much but i spent some quality time
with my ex-classmates.

We had 2 very murderous nights; quite literally.

I realize i really cant go on typing anymore.
Forgive me for i must sleep.

0 comments: