Thursday, February 04, 2010

Muse in SG

There was a time when I said to myself that I would never miss a Muse concert, live in Singapore.
The opportunity came in 2007, and i ended up giving it a miss.

Then, I vowed to never ever miss a Muse concert if it would ever come by again.
I'm not a man of my word I guess...
Well, I guess going to concerts are expensive and I'm kinda like always lacking in cash.
Funny how I've already booked a ticket for Brown Eyed Girls live in SG, costing me $98.

I heard there was a 3 hour wait for Muse yesterday.
They were supposed to arrive at 7pm but only arrived at 10pm I believe?
That wouldn't have been pleasant...

I suddenly remember the more than 5 hour wait i went through
just to get close to Brown Eyed Girls and yet missing the meet and greet by standing in line
later than just 30 people or so.
That, was also not pleasant...




0 comments: