Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today went like this:

Waited for 25 mins until bus 75 arrived.
And when it arrived, it came along with 2 others.

Then when I reached class, there was nobody.
Why? Cuz class cancelled due to Graduation Ceremony
But why wasnt there any email or announcement?
Why Salleh? Why?!?!

At the same time, i wasnt dat surprised.
2 weeks ago he told us,
"Next Monday no school, Vesak Day"
In his dreams la.

Disappointed by this nature of his, i felt like going home,
but thn decided to stay and slack at the library.
By then, i had already realised that apart from
not bringing my mouse,
i also did not bring my laptop charger,
so there was no use bringing my laptop at all.
And besides that, i wouldnt be able to use it for 3 hours.

3 hours was how long i spent,
watching MTV at library.
The commercials are really very repetitive.
It got very irritating.
Luckily the music was nice.

The day got better from here onwards.

I was just upset dat i had to wake up early
for no reason.

I also could have watched the Wigan vs United match
if i had known i could wake up late.

Other thn all that has been mentioned,
today was a really good day..

0 comments: