Monday, May 11, 2009

EE OIP Chalet


EE OIP Chalet!!



when she still could control her laughter...

pity i didnt get to join in for this



fly to the sky~~




feed me!!

jonathan peter durai and peter parker

thank you, monkey god and bad boy

half naked man

ANT



the now famous peter parker pose @ wuhan airport


I would like to thank you guys for taking FOUR group photos without me.
F-O-U-R
4
That's rite, not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 group photos
without me.

I am quite upset about this so i shall only upload the one which includes me.

Nah just kidding.
But im still only gonna upload the one which includes me though...


Although i actually slept alot during this chalet,
(which is rather unusual)
and did not join the night cycling,
i think that the chalet was great
and we should hang out together many times more!


there are many more photos that aqilah took.
will upload all on behalf of aqilah later on (facebook)

0 comments: