Monday, February 04, 2008

update


SYSTEM UPDATE:


- removed links of blogs whose owners have alr abandoned.

- linked the almighty Chia Wen Jie,
and then went on to link Hamidah
and Jazzzoooo-chan.

I cant believe i took this long to link you guys.
I fail as a human being..
At any rate,
welcome to the Knights of Cydonia ^^

I hope i hvnt missed out any other ppl
from the 4G 07 blogging community?
Active ones.

Don't you go saying names like..
(apparently the only name dat comes to mind is)

Jervis.

Fact: Jervis hasnt updated since July 15 2007.

apart from dat, i just realized Xiao Yang and Sufi
deleted their blogs.
Such a shame.
Nobody would have beaten Sufi's record.

I would like to alert the following ppl:
- Ignatius Tan (last updated: 02/01/08)
- Eugene Tay (last updated: 11/01/08)
who may possibly become future Sufis.

Take Marcus for an example.
He works like a dog everyday.
He's tired.
He blogs.

Kay I look forward to reading more blog posts.
I hope this post inspires all of you to update more.

















The point of all this.
I'm bored.
really.


0 comments: