Friday, August 21, 2009


Im able to blog properly!
And im nt gonna waste this chance.
Cuz i dont know if it will screw up on me
once again.
Pity that i dun really have much to say right now.

But,
Fasting month starts tmr.
I will resist the temptation of food
and other restrictions
in the hope of becoming a more disciplined,
and overall, better person.

It will be difficult, since ive set for myself
lots of goals and targets in this coming
holidays.
And first, im gonna have to get thru
the exams.
Really nt looking forward to it.

Last night i had this dream
that probably made the most sense ever.
Im so glad it wasnt one of those cliffhanger types.
I really dreamed to the end this time,
and felt really weird when i woke up.









But why is it you who appear in my dreams?



0 comments: