Saturday, December 20, 2008

computers, hard rock


Computers are such troublesome stuff.

I have lotsa games i wanna play rite now.
Initially, i didnt have enough space on my desktop,
now i have a shit load of space.
160 GB to be exact.
Yet i realise my graphics card is faulty
so now my com cant support most games.

Configuring my CPU by myself was a cool thing
especially with me communicating with Seroyen
on the webcam and mic over MSN,
him giving me instructions on what to do.
Felt like some complicated mission or sth.
Maybe i should have worked these holidays.
Then i'd have enough money to buy me
Total 90/Mercurial Vapor/Predator
and a new Graphics Card.

In other news, ive been dreaming of ridiculous stuff
for the past few days,
in contrast to the realistic ones i've been having.
Good thing. I dun wanna be growing up too fast.
Ridiculous dreams are always fun.
Except for the parts you start randomly falling down.

Been listening to music from the 70's and 80's.
An era where Hard Rock and Heavy Metal ruled.
Watching School of Rock introduced me to some
very catchy tunes and guitar riffs;
those that you've heard b4 but nvr really acknowledged.



In order of appearance (or wadever):-
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
Highway to Hell - AC/DC

the piano/keyboard onwards i dunno alr.

And here's their finale song.



Totally makes me wanna be a part of a band.
Sadly playing music instruments isn't really my forte.
Give me a ball, i'll juggle it for you.

Expect a music-based post coming soon.



(not so soon)



0 comments: