Monday, November 24, 2008

Paul Twohill

Today i played soccer with Paul Twohill.
I scored a goal against his team.

I also whacked the ball which hit his face
causing all his teeth to drop.
Just kidding.

Well, his appearance at the court was rather random.
Considering he was in skinny jeans and all.
But hey, he have me something to blog about.

I realised something from the past few weeks
or possibly months.
My dreams kind of make sense now.
Did i blog about this already?
Sometimes they STILL dont make sense
but right now, what i dream about is
very relevant to the problems/issues/difficulties/doubts
that i'm facing.
They could also be about positive things though.
It catches my attention so much
since i usually dream about pointless stuff.

I'm currently addicted to this song.
SUPER catchy..



I love the mountains,
i love the clear blue skies,
i love big bridges,
i love when great whites fly..

I love the whole world,
and all its sights and sounds,
Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada

I love the ocean,
i love real dirty things,
i love to go fast,
i love Egyptian kings..

I love the whole world,
and all its craziness,
Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada

I love tornadoes,
i love arachnids,
i love hot magma,
i love the giant squids..

I love the whole world,
it's such a brilliant place,
Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada Boom De Yada


Really reminds you how beautiful the world is.
Also reminds you how we're destroying it..
> <

0 comments: