Monday, October 20, 2008

Chalet

I gotta say, first week of this new semester,
really sucked.
It felt soo long.

Thank god there was chalet.
And thank goodness fever didnt really hold me back
from having fun with the rest.

I only missed the swimming
and a lil bit of ghost stories.
I really wanted to swim though.

But as for the ghost stories,
i woke up to experience the better half.
It was interesting to have someone knocking
DAMN hard on your door in the middle
of morning, when ur in the middle
of telling many different spooky tales.

I saw everyone's true colours man.
Survival instinct took over.
People pushed people to get to safety (bed) first.
It was an amusing moment for a sick person
stuck to the bed and pillow,
passively watching what went on.

I really really think we had most fun singing (shouting)
along to songs we knew.
Especially Blink 182 la.
Never realised that their songs kicked ass.

So the chalet was pretty dandy.
I'll tell u wad else is dandy.
That new channel called Okto.

Cool new shows man.
Especially those after 7pm.
I dunno, maybe its cool cuz i dun have Nick, Disney
and wadever stuff kids watch nowadays.
But TV just got more interesting.

Oh yea i just realised an interesting fact.
First semester, first weekend of school, i was sick.
This semester, first weekend of school,
i am sick again.

Cool huh.

0 comments: