Monday, July 07, 2008

ronaldo moves to tampines rovers


Im at my worst form yet this year.
The previous 3 futsal trainings had been disappointing for me.
Few wins, many losses,
almost no goals.

That, plus my failure to bring on any impact
on a field match that we lost 3 - 2
on Saturday.
CM, isnt my best position,
but i at least thought i could do a thing or two
from there.
Guess not.
Thn when i played up front,
3 serious chances of scoring,
all wasted away.

The tackles arent working,
the passes arent going through,
the shots arent going in.
Desparately need to get back to wherever i was,
sometime ago.

Yet if i focus too much on that,
i'll be compromising on my modules.
Fyi, i didnt score well.

Oh well, great players come through
no matter wad the circumstances are
With a touch from above,
i'll work everything out.

Btw, did you know Cristiano Ronaldo
is not going to Real Madrid anymore?
Neither is he staying at Man Utd.
Where could he possibly be going??


dont see anything strange?
hint: see content

HAHA

they even went so far as to editing
Tampines Rovers' line up of current players..

I think u get banned from wiki for fooling around
like this.
I nvr wanna be banned from wiki so i'll
nvr try and mess with the info.
But i gotta admit this is rather funny.

0 comments: