Sunday, December 09, 2007

dream of Heroes

8pm i woke up from my nap.
more accurately, at 8pm i woke up from a dream.
its the second time ive had such a dream.

i dreamt of being part of that TV show
Heroes.

i dun even wanna recall the first time.
total nightmare.
i was running away for my life.
from this guy, and i didnt even know why.
The thing was i could turn invisible.
The PROBLEM was he had some sort of enhanced
sense of hearing or something?
and even though i was invisible to the naked eye,
he just keeps on coming with decent judgement
of my location.

Well soon enough i found myself
running and running,
from cities to jungles to rivers to waterfalls.
Yea, you know how dreams work.
It really was scary i tell you.
I didnt know what the heck this guy wanted with me.
I just had the instinct he was a bad guy.
And i had to survive,
like a cockroach.

It didnt get any better.
My dream switched location/situation.

Again, you know how dreams work.

This time i was witnessing a day in the life
of this small little boy living with his sister.
In this one, i constantly shifted from
third person to first person view,
sometimes being the boy himself.

You know how dreams work.

It seemed so effed up dat i had to take
the persona of the boy when
SYLAR came.
Sylar is the villain of the series btw.
I remember holding a golden pendant or sth.
Sth which i recognized as the "key to further evolution".

He wanted it from me, badly.
Sylar in my story isnt quite the sly dude
you see on the regular episode.
He's a freaking monster.
Twice a human size with brute strength
and a coarse voice and all.
As if my childhood nightmares were coming back.
Seriously when i woke up in the middle of the night
after dat nightmare, i was really scared.
It ended with my "sister" telling me to
"run away" and that she'll "stay and handle it herself"

Wadever that meant.

I ended up recalling the whole dream didnt I?

I havent talked about the one i just had though.
This one was much better.

I cant tell you much.
Cuz doing so would reveal a large part of the story.
This certain dream was surprisingly similar to wad happened
at the end of season 1.

It was an unimaginable feeling.
I was able to do what is possibly
the ability that everyone desires.
And im talking about everyone.
At least once in your life, you have probably wished
that you could do this.
And maybe even some still do.

Human aviation.
It was just a dream, but at the very least,
maybe i felt what it would feel like to fly around the world.


0 comments: