Friday, September 28, 2007

Grad Day

Havent been blogging lately.
So here's a treat.
For those ppl who surprisingly still visit this blog.
I dunno who you are.
But i know you're there.
I can FEEEEELLL you.



Played to the song Your Guardian Angel
by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Im actually quite proud of this video ><
1 day before deadline.
and the driving factor was the class of course ^^
not dat it was very difficult to do la.
but hey, for pulling the class overall grades down with my f9s all the time,
at least i can give back by doing this.

it wasnt just me though.
did it along with Jiayi. so yea! Thnx!
Graduation Day 0.0
so fast..
but still have to return to school next week. ahaha.
well, need all the help we can get of course. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apparently, something is wrong with my grades that they printed on the list.
my L1R5 is 26
my L1R4 is 14

they trying to say i got 12 points deducted?
but hey, dun mind me;
14 points wud be great.
but obviously something is wrong so..
imma refer it to Mr Wong.

yea, it rhymes.

0 comments: