Friday, July 27, 2007

X Country

WHOOO!
WAD A DAY!
Cross Country had never been so exciting and beneficial to me.
Probably because i decided to do NCC duty in
all 3 of my previous years in GESS.

this years x country does not deserve to be called a x country
i think a x country race shud be 4.8km or more.
this one was like erm.. 3.6?
it only deserves to be called a Road Run
which explains why i felt it was too easy.

it still left me out of breath though.
due to the heck of a pointless sprint i needed
to get past 2 guys near the end.
i dunno why i did it.
i knew i couldnt win anything anyway.
but i at least wanted to run for the class.
so yeah.

funny thing was.
i probably sprinted so much, i was feeling kinda crazy.
and when i approached the finishing line,
i felt as if the whole world was cheering for me.
o.O

up til now, i dont know whether it was my imagination.
never really knew my position.
Setiawan said 20-30?
doesnt matter.

a year ago, during the x country,
i pledged to train throughout the year, to win something this year.
but ive been lazy.
and now i regret.

supporting wad Rahim said, ppl like me are pathetic.
I always end up sympathizing myself.
by saying, "Hm..if i had trained i could have won"
yep.

some prominent things i saw during my
joyful run in Jurong,
some girls cheering for WAI LEONG at the start line.
the unbelievable and annoying fact that Hardeep
spent half the race in front of me.
Seroyen, Yongli, and Victor doing a great job.
and ME GETTING PAST MUNEER.
backbone pain as reported by the above mentioned.

went to play soccer at Henderson with Sec1s
i finally confirmed who Hakim is; he's been stalking me.
my leg cramped
the strain can still be felt now ><
and im gonna have to cancel soccer training tmr morning.

play pool.
not too bad.
last position in Daytona THREE times.
thn watched some random guy
totally own this game.
he got like
1736128321789183123
of those arcade tickets.

home sweet home



0 comments: