Friday, April 06, 2007

Soccer at Heights

Went ta Heights for soccer against
some Queenstown friends of mine.
had not played soccer like dat for weeks.
yesterday was the best day to do so.
though it got rather hot, it WAS shady for the most part.

played quite a good game
we won obviously.
but i just realised how prone the human muscle is to
CRAMPS.
like 1327863138123 ppl on the court fell victim to cramps.
it was a game that almost didnt had any momentum
injury stoppages all the time.

i seemed ok at first.
i even started criticizing the opponents for stopping the game so many times.
in the form of a light hearted joke of course.

"What Goes Around Comes Around"



yep, it happens.
as i stretched my right leg to attempt
a typical Gary Neville cross from the right flank,
i fell and felt a piercing pain coming from Hell.
had to freeze there for 5 mins.

couldnt play anymore for the rest of the day.
thn i saw Jaarvis walking out of the court.

"I feel my cramp coming already i don wan play"

smart tactic.

however, he still got injured.
thnks to the opponent using his knee to smash the side of his body.

"Fuck sia the moment he kick, i asking myself how much i can sell my kidney for"

i saw it myself.
it WAS a painful hit.
though i dun know how it felt,
you can read his blog for more details.

we talked and talked and talked.
suddenly the wind came.
and at that VERY moment,
my THIGH (earlier on my calf)
experienced a muscle cramp.
i was almost speechless.
Jaarvis still had the time to FART in front of my face.
it was the 2nd worst cramp ive ever felt in my life.
i dont wanna elaborate on the WORST one.
i could have fainted.

anyway, other than that, it was a good game.
lots of goals.
countless attempts at top corner.
but no success at all.
i guess i should train on that.

0 comments: