Friday, March 16, 2007

sleepwalking? S League

kinda weird.
i took a nap. thn i was dreaming
about myself waking up.
waking up to BIN HONG's call to my HANDPHONE.
(Bin Hong doesnt call me. And i have no handphone)
kay

kinda obvious it was a dream.
i "went back to sleep"
thn BIN HONG called my home number.
i cant recall wad pointless stuff i said to him.
i just "went back to sleep"

this is the part where it gets confusing.
i remember on my way to the pillow on the floor,
i stopped by the computer.
to stop the music which was playing.
true enough, i left the music on when i went to sleep.
thn i recall almost banging onto the fan.
i even commented on how sleepy and drowsy i was.
so i "went back to sleep"

when i TRULY woke up.
i realised it was ALL A DREAM.

but.

the music was paused.

sleepwalking?
i dont know.

0 comments: