Sunday, February 25, 2007

25th Anniversary

Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary to my Uncle and Aunt!
It was held at Orchid Country Club. A name which certainly rang a bell.
I realized it was the place i played Paintball during Part C camp.

I realized my mother is treated with much respect in the family.
She got a seat (along with my father) at the main table.
Well, she DID sacrifice her education just to work and help out in the house. (kampong)
She is the oldest among her siblings btw

I was left behind with my cousin's cousin.
WHASSUPWITDAT? I mean the son has gotta be sitting in the main table too rite?
Well nvrm. What i didnt realize was dat i was sitting beside a special guest.
He was the one who introduced my uncle to his eventual wife.
And well, during the photo montage, they showed the picture of a certain young boy
who was posing to the camera, naked.
I only realized it was the person beside me when every1 was shouting his name
and looking towards my table, laughing.

Forgot to mention. They are a family dat love to joke and laugh.
So i did have quite a dinner.

0 comments: