Thursday, November 02, 2006

The One who came late

Yea. So i came late fer E.Maths.
Reason being oversleeping.
Well, not really.
I was doing some Bleach stuff.
My very first Animation Music Video (AMV)
on Zaraki Kenpachi.

And so i tot i wud the the latest to arrive.
When Sufi appeared 5 mins after me with semi purple hair.

Fashionably late huh.

Well, not long after i got home.
There was a fcuking loud knock on my door.
Apparently, they tot my whole family was deaf.
Either that, or they were really angry people.

Turned out to be 2 kids.
Visting for "Hari Raya"
My father opened the door, said no, and closed it.
I heard a soft,"Cannot come in nvrm. Collection onli"
That being said in Malay
and Collection meaning coming to houses for green packets.

How rude.

Even as a small kid.
I NEVER imagined myself going around,
knocking on the doors of who knows who
saying that its Hari Raya season
and indirectly saying
"Fool, i want some money"

This kid made it direct.
He SAID he was on collection.

They werent even in hari raya clothes.
Singlets and black jersey?
Sweating like who knows wad?
Asking for money?


WHAT THE HELL?

0 comments: